Powered By Blogger

domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

it's my description and a historythe living room

Hello, my name is Diego but everyones calls me last name barraza, i don't know why actually... so, i´m from Santiago de Chile, specifically from the flower. I'm a very friendy person, easygoing and sportman.  I´m a university student, i study veterinary medicine in the University of Chile. I love animals and live in the nature. Now here come a history very interesting... being where it is possible to spend a good moment, but as since I see it it is many mas that it in this place there can spend to him unforgettable, united moments with the friends there arm themselves histories of wonderful stories, the time demolishes when we are united, everything what can do to him with those women that they look like sisters, with those friends who seem to be your same in another body, in short it calls to live...

3 comentarios:

  1. Hey Diego! How are you? Today I don`t see in the U. I like your description, because is true, you are like says in your post.
    I invite you to visit my blog.
    Maybe I see you tomorrow, Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi I'm Andrea Paris and I've changed my blog to thebacklighting.blogspot.com. Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Diego,
    well done! very interesting intro...
    try to upload more pictures ok?
    miss

    ResponderEliminar